From: "Cathy Boyko" <losinit@usa.net>
To: <scirocco-L@scirocco.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 13, 2002 5:59 PM
Subject: Re: [RE: QUIETEST performance exhaust system?]

Well, a year and a half ago, lots of folks were saying Borla was too loud,
and
to get a Dynomax. I liked my Dynomax when it first went on, but now am going
fairly deaf. So that's my experience, and the reason I'm following this
thread
with some interest. I'm adding some dynomat, and tolerating it for a while
yet, but the Rocc's not the daily drive, if it was, I'd switch it out.

=>2nd question of the day:
=>
=>Quietest/Most subtle performance system recommendations, anyone?
=>I really
=>hate the "loud fart" cars running around these days.
=>
=>Christopher
=>87 16V
=>