From: "John Erk" <johnny.erk@sympatico.ca>
To: "'84 Scirocco" <scirocco@macslut.org>
Cc: "Nick" <86scirocco@jaxdubs.com>; "VW List" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 13, 2002 8:32 PM
Subject: Re: A lot of work....

Greg,
What is the model # on the BAs?How's the sound?I have decent Pioneer 4 way
6x9s
in the rear but the fronts I'd like to replace.
I'm also looking to put in a CD player/MP3 decoder deck in to replace the
old
Blaupunkt tape deck.Any suggestions?
Does anyone know the max depth  of a unit  that will fit into the Scirocco?
    John

'84 Scirocco wrote:

> I have Boston Acoustics in my front doors, they make a size to fit
European