A lot of work....

Greg,
What is the model # on the BAs?How's the sound?I have decent Pioneer 4 wa=
y 6x9s
in the rear but the fronts I'd like to replace.
I'm also looking to put in a CD player/MP3 decoder deck in to replace the=
 old
Blaupunkt tape deck.Any suggestions?
Does anyone know the max depth  of a unit  that will fit into the Scirocc=
o?
    John