Check out Megasquirt

I haven't been following this list too closely lately, since selling my
callaway rocco and not really messing much with my oither VWs...

However, I thought I should pass this info along to those who may not know
about it.

http://www.bgsoflex.com/megasquirt.html

>From what I understand this is something developed by the diy-efi list. All
I've heard about it from chatter in other lists is that it is a good quality
design and cheap as hell at $120.

I'm not affiliated with any of them, not getting paid to say this, yadda
yadda yadda.

Pardon the intrusion if this is old news - I was following the thread about
the ECUs for a bit and when I didnt see it mentioned there I had to unlurk
long enough to post this.

"-if it hasnt got a turbo, it suxxor"

-Noah
-84 Audi Quattro