[was Re: Mechanics] Ramps versus jacks.

hehe I cannot use the ramps with my Kamei spoiler, so I ended lifting the
car with a high lifting 4ton jack and slide the ramp under the wheel and use
them as jack stands (never trusted fully jack stands)... it works... now I
got rid of the ramps (bother uses them now) and I use jack stands...

ATS - Patrick Bureau
1985 8v "ATS GTX" Prowler Orange Scirocco
1988 16v "ATS 16V" Tornado Red Scirocco
1998 Jeep Cherokee 4.0L
Web Site : http://longcoeur.com/scirocco