[Re: TDI - power?]now delusions

Marc scirocco Qu=E9bec <marc_scirocco@yahoo.ca> wrote:
Yeah sometimes I can't help it but to think about
building a bone stock looking, lightweight 1977
rabbit, including a "diesel" crest, with a modified
1.9 TDI motor in it...

That would be one heck of a sleeper...

Man!

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco
'88 Scirocco Slegato

I just keep on thinking how much safer the propane tank =

would be out in the bed of a Rabbit pickup (you use it instead of NOS). H=
eck,
after you add the propane injection system, you could plumb in a barbeque=
 too.
That really would be your cake and eat it too, literally. Yeah, I am
delusional...but would that be fun, you'd need a really rusty example for=
 the
sleeper effect, should be easy to find! Blathering as usual.