Mechanics] Ramps versus jacks.

Well you have it all wrong, watch the races boys...

F1 cars are being lifted by two mecanical jacks
operated by mechanics. One in the front, and one in
the back.

Cart cars have the pneumatic jacks that you are
describing...

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco
'88 Scirocco Slegato

 --- ATS - Patrick Bureau <pbureau@attbi.com> a écrit
: > see now I can tell Larry is a F1 fan ..hehehe

> Patrick

Lèche-vitrine ou lèche-écran ?
magasinage.yahoo.ca