Waterpump Pulley options...

Well, in changing my waterpump, I came to realize that the only thing
turning it is the idler pulley!

I'm running a 16v out of a car that originally had p/s. My car doesn't. The
pulleys I have on the waterpump are the idler (inside) that comes up from
the crank and goes up to the a/c compressor. The outside pulley (one that
actually turns the pump) is supposed to go from the crank, to the w/p, to
the p/s pump. But since I don't have p/s, I don't have the pump. So I can't
put a belt there.

For the time being I managed to cram enough JB weld into the idler pulley to
make it stick so that it would turn the w/p, but I'd like to remedy this
correctly. I need a w/p pulley for a car with a/c, but without p/s...

Anyone know what the part# is or have one of these?

Thanks.

Joshua Hignight
Student Services/Technical Services
New Mexico Campus