delinquent online sellers

You might want to talk to your banker.  For some commercial transactions
their are various devices such as having the money held by an escrow
agent.  When you get your merchandise, you have the agent pay the
seller.  The seller doesn't have to send the goods until the agent has the
money in hand. If something goes wrong, the seller and buyer either have to
work it out or go to court.  The agent either awaits the outcome of the
court proceeding  or pays the money into the Court.  PITA to have to go to
court, but the good part is that the money (or merchandise) and the seller
(or buyer) have not disappeared into thin air.  You might want to have an
agreement as to what happens if the merchandise is lost in transit.  Does
the seller or buyer lose.  Should it be insured?

Good luck,

Chris