OT: delinquent online sellers

Hello all,

I am having trouble with some sellers online.  I sent
payment for something back in December and I still
haven't received anything yet.  What sort of recourse
do I have, other than driving to the guys house with a
shot gun?  I don't want to be an ingorant asshole or
anything.  I just want what I paid for.  I've bought &
sold many things on the net with good success.  I
guess from now on, with the exception of some well
known people on this list, I'll insist on cod.

Any info appreciated,
Tony