WTB: JH head for core

     I don't know if it's big valve, but I have a head here in Ottawa you can
pick up.  Cost is very negotiable, but I would probably be talked into donating
it if you plied me with beer :)
     I picked it up to have it done as a replacement for the head in my 87 8v,
but when I looked closer I realized it wouldn't be right.  The connect point at
 the front for the coolant is square and the studs/bolts have a slightly
different location.  The connector that was on it was also short one hose
connection.  All the oil holes and everything else was identical to the head on
my engine (stock, so I would presume JH).  It came off an unknown 87 VW product,
and it's definitely solid lifter.  It's been sitting for almost a year and
there was no work done on it when I got it home from the wrecker's.  If it won't
be suitable for what you need, maybe someone can help me identify it so I know
how to list it if I sell it.

Cheers,
Colin