8V head questions

     There's a decent place in Ottawa, which is a lot closer to Montreal =
than
Toronto.  They did my head (87 8v) and did a really good job at a decent =
price.
 They completely cleaned it, replaced all valves and guides, reconditione=
everything within an inch of it's life.  Even decked it (only a little) f=
or no
additional charge.  I have to track down the bill to confirm the name and
contact info.  I'l send it to you off-list later this evening unless ther=
e are
others within range of Ottawa that want it.

Cheers,
Colin