My machinist didnt use enough vasoline when he screwed me!!

> We have decided to run a newer standalone system that is laptop
> operable.
> I can set 2 modes of operation from basic street use to 118
> Octane leaded fuel race mode. And will incorporate a block vaccum to
> help deter any power parasites above 3000 rpm.

Spill the beans, man. What EMS are you running? The only new system that I
can think of is that AEM set up. Also, all the programmable systems' maps
can conveniently switched for different operating conditions or performance
modes. How is this one any different. Tell me that you can switch maps at
the flip of a toggle switch and I might just get my undies messy. Finally,
what the heck is this "block vacuum" thing? EXPLAIN!!!

> 4TB induction that actually breathes through a custom box for
> fresh cool air intake, etc.

Exsqueeze me? Where's this coming from? -the custom box, I mean. How much is
it supposed to run, how are the filters integrated, how is the box plumbed
to get cold air, who makes it, etc?
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut