My machinist didnt use enough vasoline when he screwed me!!

Oh man scott, lots of questions Im still trying to answer for myself.

The system: When i said "new" i meant new in that it's not going to be
the SDS. Not new as in Revolutionary. More on the system to come... we
are still deciding.

Block Vacuum:
A small vac pump to the bottom end helps keep the oil, missed from the
Windage tray, from sloshing around. It's a 100.00 or so part plus
installation- Mostly effective against parasitic power losses at higher
RPM's.  For more info- email Sean at Momentum.

The custom box will be built by momentums team. I think it's going to be
set so that I can run with or without it. I insisted on having it done
because otherwise those horns will be suckin hot air from the engine
bay. Im not sure where it will draw it's breath from, but im fairly
certain it will use a standard K&N filter (i hope). I can imagine that
it will draw on ram air from around the grill area.  This will be
decided when the engine is in (3 weeks or so from now).

These three desicions are still pending my investigation into their use
and effectiveness as they pertain to MY driving needs- But I promise to
update the happenings as we progress.

BTW.  I took the coast Highway 101 S. to Oregon this weekend. Man what a
great drive for these cars!!!!!!  My little MK1 with 79 HP smoked a
newer Corolla (driven by a kid), and a early 90's celica through the
twisties. They just couldnt hang in the corners at 90MPH like tha rocc.
But they could catch me on the straights. I think most of it was their
lack of nerve?!

Mike