My machinist didnt use enough vasoline when he screwed me!!

3rd update:

Crank is a lost cause due to incorrectly ground taper. Momentum in
Canada has sent out the block and the head for a complete dismantle to
determine all the minute details to my own Machinists shoddy work.

At this point- small claims court is my only alternative: i had given
the machinist the opportunuty to pickup the head and do the Work (port
and polish). He agreed enthusiastically, but failed to show 2 days in a
row. As of this AM he is no longer involved in the build- Im having
details of the faults taken, and will deal with it after momentum builds
my engine correctly.

We have decided to run a newer standalone system that is laptop
operable. I can set 2 modes of operation from basic street use to 118
Octane leaded fuel race mode. And will incorporate a block vaccum to
help deter any power parasites above 3000 rpm.

Other than that It's a straight up Momentum build using the existing
forged aluminum Ross racing pistons, re-ground knifed crank, all ARP
fastners, 4TB induction that actually breathes through a custom box for
fresh cool air intake, etc.

So... I really took it in the puter on this build and I doubt i'll ever
see reconciliation through legal means- but im sure as hell gonna try.

Any support i can recieve from the list, from any of you that have been
following my plight from way back in Sept 01' that can send me emails
validating how long this process has taken, and the importance of a
quality build for a race engine VS an oem factory type build or anything
else you may deem beneficial for building and substantiating my case,
would be most appreciated.    I really need to illustrate that there had
been no miscommunications- that I had clearly made others understand the
build I was expecting on this engine- because I forsee his claim being
just this (which still doesnt add  up in the accounting dept.)

Have a great weekend all!

Mike Blain