Fwd: Re: Question for seller --(re:$600 fender)

if you look at the replies, i did in no way harass this guy. i asked if the
$600 was a misprint, and asked if i thought his price high. i replied i
really don't know and that is was just more then i had paid for my car.
every other reply sent by him has not been answered by me, so if anything
he's harassing me. sending me emails that my car is not worthy of his parts
etc, etc... i just thought it all had some comical value.
  hit