idle drops too fast

My CIS-E is doing the exact same thing.... It started after it's last
service so figure something is not set correctly (shop name withheld). I'm
taking the car back for the 3rd time for them to fix this. In short I dunno
what's wrong but am interested in the cause, I just wanted to point out
that it's not just a motronic problem.

Problem is most noticeable if you, as you say, roll up to a light and pull
the car out of gear with the engine turning under 2K. It does dip even if
the engine is revving higher but not as bad, like the longer the drop in
RPM the car has time to get set up for idle. At idle the car is rock solid
and in spec.

Another thing I noticed was when this problem started the cars performance
when cold is poor... After 2 minutes warming up it's perfect but cold under
load it's a bit slugish... You too?

-Raffi