how would the list feel about a raffle for a mk2 at cincy?

i have a 1985 scirocco. It currently needs a windshield, and at least an
exhaust gasket. I am gonna be going to the junk yard to get a windshield and
I am gonna get a 4-2 manifold and downpipe for it. the car has some minor
dings. The driver door has a little rust around the handle. It has cruise
and a/c, and a sunroof. Oh, and power windows. it has the factory 13 alloy
wheels on it. It has a tan interior. The seats are in good shape as well as
the carpet. The door panels are in need of some attention, but i'm sure they
can be worked with. I am not claiming the car to be perfect, but I figure if
I raffle it off  I might pull in around 300, and I think it's probably worth
that. let me know your ideas.....

Jason Neubold
85 Maroon 8v
86 Tornado Red 16v