Flushing the Cooling System was: (no subject)

where did you buy this radiator flush... I think I will try doing mine
before heat season starts... (bbeen 2-3 years since I flush this rad yet)

ATS - Patrick Bureau
1985 8v "ATS GTX" Prowler Orange Scirocco
1988 16v "ATS 16V" Tornado Red Scirocco
1998 Jeep Cherokee 4.0L
Web Site : http://longcoeur.com/scirocco