has anyone shipped seats before?

--part1_39.24e737a5.29dc01ef_boundary

I know a guy that sent a pair of Recaros from MN to FL for about 60 bucks
using Fedex.  I know from working at UPS two seats properly placed in a box
will not be too large for us to handle. I am amazed at times what does come
through there.
If you have ever seen the Sleep Number bed on TV the box that comes in is 5'
long by about 20x20" wide.

Jasin

--part1_39.24e737a5.29dc01ef_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>I know a guy that sent a pair of Recaros from MN to FL for about 60 bucks using Fedex. &nbsp;I know from working at UPS two seats properly placed in a box will not be too large for us to handle. I am amazed at times what does come through there.
<BR>If you have ever seen the Sleep Number bed on TV the box that comes in is 5' long by about 20x20" wide.
<BR>
<BR>Jasin</FONT></HTML>

--part1_39.24e737a5.29dc01ef_boundary--