(no subject)

Hey there folks.

Well the weather here in spokane is finally becoming
decently mild, and as a result the Rocco has had a
chance to show me that it needs some work.  The temp
on the rocco is a bit high when idling and i was
hoping i could get some of your opinions on what i
could use to flush the whole cooling system.

I heard Phosphoric acid works well on disloving crap
in the sytem.  Can anyone back this up, or give me an alternative?