Fuel keeper

I agree with Eric.  I have used Stabil on the '78, my sailboat and fuel
storage for my lawnmower.  On my sailboat, I go through a tank (~18 gallons)
every 2 years.  I haven't noticed any problems related to gas.  Sorry, can't
give you a definitive answer on the date.

-Dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner
http://members.aol.com/sailingfc/