Damn dealer.....

I don't know what service was done in my 84, but I
know the Quantum and the Eurovan when we had it was
serviced at the dealer the last time in 98 or so, now
we get the car fixed at a local mechanic.  I still get
my parts for my Scirocco at the dealer still(my pedal
bushing, Injector O rings, door locks for Quantum
--- ATS - Patrick Bureau <pbureau@attbi.com> wrote:
> Dude I feel for you in your dealership problems.
>
> Iin case anyone was wondering or wanted to know.
>
> The Dealer I had in Montreal, was very nice and
> admitted they only had 1
> mechanic to do diagnostics and repairs on any VW
> pre-1990.
> So I had to take a 3 week ahead appointment with
> him, and I was very happy
> of the service. did the job, we chatted, he fixed a
> couple of air leaks for
> free :)
> BTW this is NORD-EST Volkswagen, on PIE-IX Street IN
> Montreal, Canada, THe
> mechanic owns multiple pre-70 air cooled and 2
> Scirocco's himself.
> he never opened the bentley once.. I forget his name
> unfortunatluy now that
> I am in texas, but they only let him work on them
> rocco anyways.
>
> The Dealer I sometimes use in Garland is Rusty
> Wallace VW. and well except
> evaluation of my break in, and dealing with the
> Parts ept there. I have been
> the only scirocco they have seen in years at this
> dealership, and I get a
> lot of attention from mechanics (and they are honest
> enough to ask about the
> car before trying to figure out what the problem
> is.)

> ATS - Patrick Bureau
> 1985 8v "ATS GTX" Prowler Orange Scirocco
> 1988 16v "ATS 16V" Tornado Red Scirocco
> 1998 Jeep Cherokee 4.0L
> Web Site : http://longcoeur.com/scirocco

=====
-Andrew Wong
1984 Black Scirocco(stock)
1987 White Quantum wagon (Stock with auto)
aw614.topcities.com/1984.htm