parts needed!

--part1_37.253ea56e.29db30d0_boundary

hello all, i am in need of parts to get my scirocco back in shape again.
i need:
-1 straight hood
-1 straight drivers side fender
-1 drivers side euro light set up
-1 front euro bumper
the euro bumper and fender may not be needed if i can get a zender z400 kit
for the car, but i am in need definatly of the lights and hood.
i hope someone can help me out!
thanks!
-alan
-86 16v

--part1_37.253ea56e.29db30d0_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>hello all, i am in need of parts to get my scirocco back in shape again.
<BR>i need:
<BR>-1 straight hood
<BR>-1 straight drivers side fender
<BR>-1 drivers side euro light set up
<BR>-1 front euro bumper
<BR>the euro bumper and fender may not be needed if i can get a zender z400 kit for the car, but i am in need definatly of the lights and hood.
<BR>i hope someone can help me out!
<BR>thanks!
<BR>-alan
<BR>-86 16v</FONT></HTML>