Price differential on brake lines

I don't have an answer I asked myself the same question adn opted for the
G.A.P S/S lines myself, I checked them out and could not see any low quality
in them, I think the ND or Neuspeed ones are pretty much the same thing,
(much like Neuspeed or ND wires versus Bosh 8mm wires.. ) you pay for the
name.

Patrick