Price differential on brake lines

Again, the Neuspeed subject.  To make a long story short, they only make a
few things that are worth buying in my opinion.  I think once they realized
how much money they could make by gouging the people in the Asian market,
they figured that EVERYONE was stupid enough to buy their parts at sky high
prices.  Not so with the VW scene!!  I have one Neuspeed item on my car and
it was based on application not price (although I got a great deal on it!!).

Dave