Dead Scirocco/stranded woes

Could be the fp relay, pull it and jump the to larger spade openings in the
panel you should hear the fp start if not then make sure you are getting
voltage.

The more expensive pump is the external pump $146 from www.gapa.com
The prepump is $38 from the same source.

Brian

Or you could try Autozone or your local FLAPS.

Brian