Re: need info ... vr6 brakes to scirocco ... well, more than justbrakes

At 10:06 PM -0400 9/29/01, Allyn wrote:
>     I see the ideal condition as getting some 4-lug 11" rotors, using the
>g60 hub carriers, pressing in some new bearings and using the 4-lug hubs
>from the scirocco. Is that even possible? I could just buy some corrado g60
>4-lug hubs if they are different, i suppose.

At the very least, you should get the calipers.  AFAIK, VR6 calipers
will work with the 11" G60 brake conversion as long as they weren't
from the later 11.3" rotor VR cars.  I'm not familiar enough with the
VR6 hubs to know if they're interchangeable.  The "plus" suspension
might not be compatible...