need info ... vr6 brakes to scirocco ... well, more than just brakes

Ok, heres the deal.
    There is a corrado vr6 at a yard here. about all that is left is the
front suspension. i can take both complete wheel hubs/carriers, brakes,
rotors, bearings (in the hubs), ball joints, etc.
Question: just what parts will cross over to the scirocco??? the hubs (and
rotors) are 5-lug, and my wheels are 4-lug. Could i take the carriers (which
can handle 11" brakes), and throw in new bearings and the old 4-lug hubs
from the 16v? Are they interchangeable to that extent? Also would the
carrier bolt up correctly to my existing suspension (a-arms / struts).
    I see the ideal condition as getting some 4-lug 11" rotors, using the
g60 hub carriers, pressing in some new bearings and using the 4-lug hubs
from the scirocco. Is that even possible? I could just buy some corrado g60
4-lug hubs if they are different, i suppose.
Thanks in advance for any info
Al

Allyn Malventano, ETC(SS), USN
87 Rieger GTO Scirocco 16v (daily driver, 170k, rocco #6) running - for now
87 Jetta 8v Wolfsburg 2dr (daily driver, 260k, 0 rattles, original clutch,
driveshafts, wheels :)