dismantling my rocco

ok, I'm getting ready to rip my roc apart so I can prep the body for new
paint, re-do the interior, overhaul the engine & tranny, lower it and all
that good stuff.  I plan on labeling everything that I will put back on the
car as well as the wiring (A to A, B to B, etc). I'm going to group parts
together in boxes according to their respective systems (engine, interior,
etc). Nuts, bolts, screws will be bagged and labeled. It's going to be a
long restoration as I'm going to replace any parts that are no good or even
questionable. Where's a good place to start? Any tips, tricks or hints from
those who have done this before?

TIA
adam
86 8v (under deconstruction)