RE: alternator swap

Matt

1. Model, Year of your car
2. did the car comes originally with A/C
3. is it an 8v or 16v ?
4. do you have power windows, power lock?

If your car is an 82-89 MKII Rocco, 8v with A/C or 16v engines then
you can safely put 90amps.
If don't have A/C on an 8v but you have power lock and power
windows (even if they no longer function) you can put a 90 amps

  / _ /_  __/ __/ A Texan's Scirocco,
 / __ |/ / _\ \   http://longcoeur.com/scirocco/
/_/ |_/_/ /___/   (ICQ) 32918816 (AIM) Patricdlc (Yahoo)
texascirocco