From: Mike Blain [mailto:rept@qwest.net]
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2001 11:53 AM
To: sci
Subject: Re: RC Body - Relays

Lets do this as a commitee-
a ten lot buy will be expensive, so anyone approaching the manufacturer
should have a firm idea of quantities desired for the group.   Of we do
this half assed- we will only annoy a busy company and harm our reputation.

1) Lets have someone make the formal contact with the requests of the
group as a whole (qty).
2) provide the reguest for our quantity in a quote request only
3) pool together the funds from the group
4) make the transaction-
5) add a (members only) list merchandise page (stickers shirts carbodies
etc.)