Re: Heat shield? (melting steering rack bushings)

Good question, and no. Now im wondering why my 16v car didn't have this, otherwise I would have kept it and re-attached it to the manual rack! Damn. Looks like it's header wrap on the downpipe with maybe something of a small homemade heatshield between the both just for kicks.
	-ghuff