RIP

For those of you that know seattle, two days ago I was trying to turn left
off of Minor onto Denny Way (a 4 lane st). It was really busy and a car in
the curb lane stopped and waved me on on. At least that's what it looked
like because it was raining fairly hard. So I went for it, and right as I
got around the stopped car SLAM. Head on into a LandRover going about 30.
Good thing I just did all this work on my car. Anyway it's sitting in my
garage now, and I'll put some pics up when I get a chance. Ugg I wanted to
cry.

I'll start putting together a list of parts that didn't get damaged. I'll
also mention that there were only about 70,000 on this car (od says 65,000
and it broke about a year ago so I'm guesstimating). I also have lowering
springs, and a TT exhast.

So I'm pretty hooked on VW's now, so I'll be looking for another Scirocco
sometime in the next few months when I have money. So if anybody has or
see's any 16v's (preferably Red ones) send me an email.

aireq