Re: relays and wiring them. too many relays?

That writeup on scirocco.org is great.  I printed it out but I havent
installed the lights yet because I dont have the euro turn signals and it
didnt look like the US signals could be used with the euro lights.

But anyway, the relays.  Doing a little math, it looks like you could easily
use one relay for each set of lights (i.e. one relay for outer lights and
one for inner lights).  I think the H3s I got are like 55W and the H4s are
100W.  The most you would need on one relay would be 200W@12V, or about 17A.
  If you use 30A or greater relays then it should be no problem.  It is
unnecessary to use one relay for every headlight.  But nonetheless a great
writeup.

Joe