Anyone buy from Greg Levangie?

     Did anyone on the list buy some parts from Greg Levangie in Germany? I
bought some euro lights from him and i havent received them yet. I emailed
him a few times and he hasnt returned my mail.
     I know that all international mail was stopped for a week however ive
gotten some parts from the fatherland and received it in a timely manner. Im
starting to wonder if i got f-ing burned....

Duncan
87 16v

"Whatever doesn't kill you, makes you stronger"- Nietzsche