Help with shifter alignment. Please

So I was a dumb ass and tried to adjust my shifter last night with only a
flashlight to see by.  Dumb.  It seemed to work just fine, but after warming
up on the drive to work today, it just doens't wanna go into first, and
second is dicey.  I don't have the Bentley here at work, but I do have a
socket set.  I think all I need to do is loosed the shifter plate bolts and
slide it a bit to the left.  Does this make sense?  Help me get home
tonight.

Marc