Re: Armored door plates!!!

Well well, I once locked myself outside of my Scirocco
while aboard a ferry, from Victoria to Tsawassen, for
those NW folks ;) and the staff had a Slim Jim on
board, so I borrowed it, and opened the darn Scirocco
within minutes... Not as fast as an old Chevy, but
still fast. Luck or skill? Whatever :)

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco