Re: Armored door plates!!!

In a message dated 9/26/01 6:30:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time, DNK006@aol.com
writes:

<< I lost my keys while boating once, but i had a spare in the glove box of
my
 '84 Scirocco.  i called the cops... but they could not get in with a
 slim-jim! >>

Have the automatic door locking feature on my rocco.  Got out of the car at
work once, was walking away when i realized i left the keys in the car.
Sprinting back to the car i heard the door locks click, i was to late.
Anyway there was a trooper there, he tried for 10 minutes to use a slimjim
with no success.

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta GLX Vr6

http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html