Re: Attn: Dirk and others who know Euro parts...

Hello,

no, most of the 16V Scirocco cams
here in Germany were PL ( same as U.S. )
only a few KR cams here. One of them in mine  :-)

Today I have sent a KR camshaft setup to Eric Soltwedel,
so he will benefit from the KR-intake cam soon :-)

I have a Golf 50mm manifold left.
( upper & lower half, with throttle body )
$375 with U.S. shipping included.

friendly Greetings !
Dirk
Scirocco GT II '92 darkgreen-pearl  www.GT-2.de/GT2.htm