From: Robert piwonka <tpiwonka@TTACS.TTU.EDU>
To: scirocco <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2001 8:13 PM
Subject: Re: instrument cluster q's

I assume you are saying your blower motor is not blowing.  The ground for it
is on the rose looking ground spot to the right of the fuse block.  I
actullay knocked the ground off before and my blower did not work, then I
figured out that i just disconnected the ground for it.

check it out.

Robert Piwonka