Re: my new purchase(s) [non-roc]

>Don't forget the restricer pipe in the exhaust.  THey
>put that in there cause originally the foxes were
>quicker than the golfs...

Word?

I haven't gone under the new car yet, but where's this blasphemous thing
located? Currently, the exhaust setup is using only one out of the two
mufflers (rear one rusted off).. I have the new muffler and tailpipe, but
haven't put it on yet. Probably gonna hafta replace the midpipe from the
looks of the rusted-off end.. Any sugegstions? I suppose I'd be willing to
remove the pre-muffler and use a straight pipe if that's what's causing the
restriction.

I do have various A1 parts that I no longer need.. I'm going to compile a
list and post it. Some things off the top of my head:

Bentley for '83-'85? Scirocco (bought it for the '84 and never got to use
it).. $15
Driver's side axle with good CVs, looks like hell, needs new boots, $5
Rear parcel shelf (w/blue carpet) no holes, carpet is nice, with rubber
hangers: $10
'84 Sciroco fuse box w/all fuses & all relays: $15
Under-dash shelf, driver's side: $20

Full list to come..

-Dave
'88 Foxwagen