Relay mount crazy!

I put my Euro's in finally and all I can say is what a
PITA it was, but it was worth it. I went by most of
the instructions on Scirocco.org but I modified a few
things, namely I could not see mounting wood under the
hood, so I've taken the gamble and used part of a
cutting board, it may warp but I'll deal with that
when and if the time comes. I also went with 30amp
relays instead of 40amp since I could not readily find
40amp, and I installed 6 of them instead of 4 because
I decided that the fog lights would be activated by a
fog light switch on the dash. Another thing that I had
to deal with was the cutting of the light frames, it
took a little more cutting then what was hinted to get
them to fit with U.S. Bumpers, thank God for the
Dremel.

Anyway, you can see my masterpiece at the link below.

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/scirocco16v_1986/lst?&.dir=/VW+Stuff&.src=ph&.view=t&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/bc/scirocco16v_1986/lst%3f.dir=/VW%2bStuff%26.src=ph

Later...

=====
Jeff Lowe
Garland, Texas
'86 Scirocco 16V (Almost out of the garage)
'64 Type-34 Karmann Ghia (Got parts?)
'59 Euro Spec Beetle (Waiting it's turn for resto)
'98 Ford Explorer XLT 4X4 (Currently daily driver)