Re: Relay mount crazy!

Anyone know a good source for 4 gage cable?  I want a 12" piece to replace
the engine's ground strap, and something like 18 feet to mount the battery
in the rear.  Any ideas?  I've found some bulk cable locally ($1.25 per
foot), but they only have cheap looking crimp on ends.  Jeg's has a few nice
kits and ends, but they are a bit pricey I thin (15.99 for a pair of cable
ends).  I'm not talking about battery post ends, just regular bolt type
stuff things.

Any other suggestions for that engine ground strap are welcome, too.

Brian