RE: Rotor Question.

To further the x-drilled conversation:

Some say slotted rotors eat pads quicker than x-drilled...some say neither
eat pads quicker. My pads are lasting a long time on my slotted rotors, but
they're different pads than I had on my solid rotors anyway...who knows?

The biggest reason to stay away from x-drilled rotors is because of the
stress cracking that often happens around the holes. If you get REAL Brembo
rotors that have holes in them FROM BREMBO, they are NOT x-drilled! The
rotors have actually been cast with those holes already there, and are not
prone to cracking like x-drilled rotors. This may explain the $160 price you
found.

I went with Velocity slotted rotors myself. Been great so far!

Neal
'88 16v