Re: Blown head gasket???

On some rare occasions, as in mine I had no other signs then over heating.
Compression was fine, no oil in coolant or coolant in oil and after much
denile I did the job and found some small breaks in the gasket. Like
stated before I think there may be some internal engine problems causing
all the smoke, but hey you never know as with my problem.

=====
Randy
87 2.0l 16v Rice Eater
89 8v Gti (sold for Rocco)