Re: [Mk1 model car ] Minichamps released new series of Mk1 Scirocco - very nice !

Actually, Mark, the 75 green was quite a bit darker than the 76 green. I
bought the 76, but they wouldn't let me test drive it. I test drove a
green 75, so I remembered this detail pretty well.
I'm sorry for my smart-ass reply to Dirk. I just didn't think a Scirocco
needed a "Viper" color to be cool, not knowing, of course, that in
Germany it was actually called VIPERNGRÜN-METALLIC!
In the US it was called Lime Green Metallic and 96N seems to be the
color code I remember, but there's no way to verify that now.
Dan