RE: power shifting

I'd install some sort of soft rpm limiter. -something like an MSD box that
cuts spark to one cylinder at a time. This keeps the revs where you want
them but without any abrupt changes in torque delivery. Potential for damage
is minimized and you might just shoot some cool flame balls out your
exhaust, too. :^)
Scott F. Williams
Account Manager
GENUiTY - Eastern Region