Re: NIMDA Virus is not a joke. (Ask Julie)

When will people realize that real computers shouldn't have to use "virus protection"? You should know this Julie ;) Don't bother upgrading to I.E. anything, do yourselves all a favor, and get rid of the Microsoft garbage polluting your machines. Personally, my data is my business only, and certainly nothing some retarded high school project worm should be able to take out....... Windows is a joke.	-ghuff

P.S. No whining about the UNIX learning curve people, anything of power has a fairly steep learning curve. Just wait until XP comes out, and you will see *MUCH* worse problems than this............