Re: Tired of me yet? Who has a digicam and a rocco?

Ok Jason Arms(thanks Jason!) took a picture of the sticker that I need this
morning.
this is what he shot
http://www.friendsofaaron.com/rocco/image003.jpg

This is almost exactly what I need however since it does mention the model
year I will need a shot of a sticker from an 88 rocco and If I can get a
shot that is a bit clearer than this because it will still lose some of its
quality when it gets printed out. I really appreciate all the help from
everyone!

Rich